C7/M1 - Army Sweater
Twist the classic army sweater to look less ‘war’ and more ‘meeting her parents for the first time’ ready.
After months of development behold our first custom knit offering. Abandoning the classic hem ribbing seen on sweaters gives C7 elegant but bold fall, creating interesting layering opportunities. The garments hem is cut similarly to K1/C4 <Manford Shirt> and as such will layer with that and other GARUDA garments beautifully.
- Water repellent exterior
- Interior absorbs, spreads and evaporates moisture to cool body
- Highly odour resistant
- 4 way stretch
- Easy to wash quick to dry
- 80% Wool 20% Nylon
- Two layered reverse jacquard knit
- [Please Note: This is a custom weave and as such will soften up over time and increase in beauty with wear, it may feel stiff for first hour or so... this will quickly subside]
Model is 6.2 feet (188cm) tall. Usually wears a size XL, and is wearing a size XL in the Army Sweater
Take your normal GARUDA tee shirt size.
- Crew neck cut
- Side split with back drop
- Dry feel shoulder patches
- Total Pockets: 1
- Visible Pockets: 1
FABRIC ORIGIN: New Zealand (Knit) /Switzerland (Patches)
MADE IN: New Zealand